The Adult & Child CPR Anytime Personal Learning Kit allows everyone to learn the core skills of CPR in
just 20 minutes by using their own personal kit. The kit contains everything needed to learn basic CPR,
AED skills, and choking relief anywhere, from the comfort of home.
About 70% of out-of-hospital cardiac arrests occur in a private or residential setting. Only about 46 percent of these people receive the immediate help that they need before professional help arrives. By learning the skills of CPR and passing this kit on to your family and friends, you can be more prepared to save a life.
WHO SHOULD TAKE THE COURSE?
Adult & Child CPR Anytime is intended for anyone who wants to
learn CPR, but does not need a CPR course completion card to meet
a job requirement. This kit is ideal for community groups, parents,
grandparents, caregivers, schools and students, and others interested
in learning how to save a life.
Adult & Child CPR Anytime extends the availability of and access to
training, so that more people can learn CPR and use their skills to act
quickly in an emergency.
CONTENT & MATERIALS
• Hands-Only CPR for adults; CPR with breaths for children
• Bilingual (English and Spanish) instructions, materials, and video
to better serve more people
• A personal, inflatable Mini-Anne® CPR manikin that clicks when
you’ve pushed hard enough
• CPR skills practice DVD that can be used to refresh skills and
• Skills reminder card to carry with you and review as needed
• Manikin wipes and a replacement lung for those interested in
sharing the kit
Kit description provided by the American Heart Association®
Kits are limited and free of charge. Recipients agree to pick up Kit during office hours within 10 days of receiving confirmation of available Kit. Kits not picked up within 10 days will be placed back into stock.